These filters serve large commercial, industrial and municipal applications well, whether used alone or integrated with an overall engineered solution. At the heart of a Hydrus installation is the Hydrus valve, a hydraulically operated valve with true 2.0” input and output connections. Hydrus’ Smart Start controller makes integration with Hydrus softeners easy and gives you greater control of your system.
Durable and Reliable
- Non-Electric Valve: Hydraulic operation eliminates the need for motors which maximizes longevity.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks: sLong lasting. Can endure harsh environments.
Customized Efficient Operation
- Advanced Operator Interface: A single controller operates the whole system, making it easy to set up and understand. It minimizes system cost while maintaining complete operating versatility.
- Single or Multi-Tank System: Single Tank system is most economical and space efficient, and Multi Tank system offers flexibility for demanding commercial applications.
- Carbon Filtration: Assures consistent and continuous clean, soft water. Protects plumbing and equipment.
- Calcite Filtration: The media neutralizes the pH of water.
- Macrolite®: Filtration media removes particles as small as five microns, including sediment, iron, manganese, and other such contaminants.