If you’re tired of waiting for the pitcher to fill, and you’ve ruled out a reverse osmosis system as an option, take a look at Kube. Kube is certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI standards to remove many contaminants that could be in your water; including removing up to 99% of lead from your drinking water.
It installs conveniently and easily under just about any sink, so your filtered water will be dispensed from your existing faucet. You’ll be impressed by the plentiful supply of filtered water that Kube provides for all your drinking and cooking needs. Kube will improve the quality, taste and smell of your drinking water and give you the peace of mind that you’ve done more to improve the quality of your water.
Improved Water Quality
- Quick and Easy Installation: simple DIY installation in approximately 15 minutes.
- Superior Contaminant Removal: Kube is certified to remove more contaminants like lead than filter pitchers and faucet-mount systems.
- Compact System: Kube fits perfectly under most sinks, so filtered water can flow from your existing faucet.
- Inexpensive Operation: At only around 4 cents per gallon, Kube water is great for all your drinking and cooking needs.
- Filter Life Indicator: Shows the remaining filter capacity and alerts you when a filter change is needed.
- Quick and Easy Filter Changes: The twist and lock design for Kube filters makes filter changes quick and easy.